remuneración: $45000 on target earnings tipo de empleo: tiempo completo
QR Code Link to This Post
Due to our expansion in the Mexican territory, our company is looking for a Business Financial Consultant to join our team. You will spend your day going to meetings and talking to clients about their financial objectives and risk tolerance and then recommend an appropriate financial planning strategy.
A great consultant also has specialist knowledge of investments, savings and money management but also possess great people skills
- Contacting clients and setting up meetings, either within an office environment or in clients' homes or business premises
- Conducting in-depth reviews of clients' financial circumstances, current provision and future aims
- Analysing information and preparing plans best suited to individual clients' requirements
- Completing risk analyses
researching the marketplace and providing clients with information on new and existing products and services
- Designing financial strategies
- Assisting clients to make informed decisions
- Researching information from various sources, including providers of financial products
- Reviewing and responding to clients changing needs and financial circumstances
- Promoting and selling financial products to meet given or negotiated sales targets
- Negotiating with product suppliers for the best possible rates
- Liaising with head office and financial services providers
- Keeping up to date with financial products and legislation
- Producing financial reports
- Contacting clients with news of new financial products or changes to legislation that may affect their savings and investments
- Salaries at trainee consultant level range from $22,000 to $30,000.
- Qualified financial consultants can earn between $30,000 and $45,000.
- Senior financial consultants working with an average-wealth client base can earn in the region of $60,000.
Although this area of work is open to graduates and diplomates of any discipline, the following subjects may improve your chances:
- Business management
- Finance or financial studies.
Please note: An entry without a degree is possible. We take into account personal qualities as just as important as academic qualifications.
Relevant experience in a customer service, sales or financial services setting is also a plus for us.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills
- The capability to explain complex information simply and clearly
- The ability to network and establish relationships with clients
- Research and analytical skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills as well as determination and tenacity
- The ability to work in a team
- Time management skills
- Customer service skills
- Self-motivation and organisation
- A good level of numeracy and IT skills
- A target-driven mindset
- A flexible approach to work
- Decision-making skills
- Discretion and an understanding of the need for client confidentiality
- An ethical and professional approach to work.
If you fulfill the requirements, please send us your CV via this website.
Solo empresas. Si eres un intermediario, por favor, no contactes al anunciante.
NO contactarnos por servicios u ofertas no solicitados